Saturday, January 31, 2009

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

 

Happy Chinese new year to all!!!!So sad I cant be home for new year:<< first time in 31 years!!! It was not that bad actually, lots of thing has been happening!! Attending leaving do and got to catch up with my assignment and all..I NEED MORE TIME!!!!!

But the best thing was I get to spend my first day of new year with my primary school friend!!!! My primary school friend from Seremban, never met since we were 11 yrs old!!!It was a great meeting and we get to catch up with each other life so much!!! These are one of those people that I thought I will never meet them again in my whole life:> And when you find one of them you will find all of them!!! N YES!!!! Not only I found 1 or two of them- I found five of them!!!!! I am just so so happy!! To know that they are doing great out there somewhere and we still remember each other after so long ---is just amazing!! This might be one of the new year that I am missing my family but  hey..is not all bad!! to be able to catch up with Cindy in London is definitely one of the greatest thing ever !!

IMG_3628

Cindy and I:> Brought her to west field and we took this pic on the bus:> Hopefully she will get to fly Europe very often and we got more chance to meet up>

************************************************************************

Attended my friend from work -Joyce leaving do yesterday, she is leaving us for Canada, also another great gathering:> Hopefully she will do well in canada:>

IMG_3729

IMG_3653

But I  know this is not good bye forever:> We will meet again:> Have faith!!

No comments: