Monday, February 02, 2009

SNOW SNOW SNOW!!!

It started snowing since last night, n continued to this morning!!! London has not been snowing this heavily for years:> the whole town was practically stood still in everything!! N I was woken up early of the morning, instead doing an 11 am shift, they want me to go early cos there are no one turning up to work!!! Y ME!!! Ajay said since I am willing to pay few hundred bucks to see snow in Germany, might as well walk to work today n can enjoy the snow for free- great idea!!!

So I got up, put on all my warm gears, got my camera n off I went!!!!

IMG_3770

GOOD MORNING LONDON!!!!

IMG_3774

All my pet fishes gone missing, too cold to come out-_-IMG_3777

IMG_3781

passed by the park, no school today so all the kids are out making snow man:>

IMG_3783

IMG_3789

biggest snow man in the park..

IMG_3787

everyone was having so much fun!!!

it was really difficult walking on the snow, is like you are walking on a skating rink all the time, it took me 1 and a half hour to get to work!!! But it was a great walk:>

MORE SNOW TOMORROW  PLEASE!!!!!!!!

No comments: