Monday, January 19, 2009

This is not a good start of the year!!
I am having itchy eyes, sore throat, coughing and sneezing non stop n my nose is running like a opened tap!! If only I can put a stopper to it but I might drown myself in my own boogie instead!! What a terrible idea:> I must say I have not been this sick for a little while!!
It Is bad enough having a coldest winter of all, I called in sick n have to be reminded on how desperate they need somebody to work and they might have to cancel cases blah blah blah... Am I killing someone here for being sick??? And i have stuck at home for three days already!!!! I am going crazy here!! Sneaked out to library today and soon after I reached the library I know I have done a grave mistake- I was the only one sneezing and coughing uncontrollably and people looking at me like I am the biggest pest in the world. I quickly print and zap all my articles and run backed to my little room that is probably infested with million of flu bugs by now!!!!
God!! This bloody winter!!! When is it going to end??
Worst thing I cant go home for new year!! Last year this time I was getting ready to board the flight to go home and now!! I am sitting in front on this computer blogging!!! And I still have lots of work to do for my work book and assignment!!!
WHEN IS IT GONNA END????

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Dear, take a good care ya... miss u.