Friday, January 02, 2009

welcome to year 2009!!!
2nd day of the New year!!!
What have I done so far??? NOTHING BUT SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Two pair of shoes, two pairs of pants, two DKNY purses, three tops.. Three perfumes..What else, I cant really remember:>
Winter sale is the greatest thing ever!! Been shopping almost everyday since 27th dec 2008!!! Can you believe it??
Anyway, looked back year 2008, has been a good fruitful year, things that I wanted to do is mostly done, people come and go but that is life, Wong Yi Huey is old enough to accept life as it is!!!:> N SSN WONG is officially back to business from yesterday!! Nothing will change but I think I do have to give myself a wee bit of credit on that:>
N the highlight of the month should be I found two of my primary school friends on FACEBOOK!!!!! This is HUGE!!! We are talking about primary school friend from my first primary school when I was 11 yrs old!!!! People that I never imagine I would ever find them again!!! Ofcos things changed but the fact that your best friends that you lose contact since 11yrs old still remember you n doing well out there is AMAZING!!! N one of them will be flying to london soon!!! I am so hope that I can meet her up!!!
Anyway, I hope year 2009 will be a great year for me:> Hope every one will be in good health, more money n more love please:>

No comments: