Friday, December 12, 2008

SANTA SAID: U ASKED FOR A MERCEDES, I GAVE U A MERCEDES..

N U ASKED FOR SNOW!!! SO I WILL GIVE U SNOW!!

*THANK YOU SANTA!! I REALLY BELIEVE IN U NOW:>*


Cant remeber when did this Germany tour idea came up, initially we couldnt decide which part of germany should we go, just know that we are going to enjoy the xmas market, then was a choice between cologne or munich, or to munich then cross over to Austria..finally we decided to drive from Freiburg to Karlsruhe via black forest, will spend two days in black forest, n then took a train from karlsruhe to munich.


At freiburg, we marked out the route that we wanted to take to triberg, I thought I have choosen the perfect way, i mean, u want to go some where fast n easy without any complication, u take the express way, simple !!




However, our lovely Tom tom decided to do it another way, he is one good fellow who will do anything to bring u to the destination through the shortest even that means u have to take a smallest road on the universe as long as it is showing up in the satelite!!! N i think it brought us to triberg via the snow mountain that we have seen before we start our journey:>> COOL!!!!!!!!



GOOD THING HE DID THAT!!!!!


AND WE GET TO SEE SO MUCH SNOW!!!!



U THINK THIS IS ALOT?? TILL U SEE LATER:>


this is alot!!! n is still falling from the sky!!!



WE HAVE NOT SEEN SO MUCH SNOW BEFORE !!!WE GOT ALL EXCITED N STOPPED OUR CAR BY THE ROAD SITE STARTed PLAYING WITH THE SNOW!!!!



As we drove thru along, it started snowing even more heavily, n we were all screaming in the car!!! AHH!!!!!!!!!! IS SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!



But as we go further, we got quieter, our car started to sway abit, at one point we cant see any car on the road, n the tyre trail seems to be fainter as we drove further up, the car was already going like 40 km/hr but i still constantly said: go slow Darren!!!

n thats the time i decided to pull out my map n realised we were on the different route :>>

finally we arrived a small town called Furtwangen, stopped for toilet break, n the kind lady told us there is a clock museum at the town:>


Thank god!!!TRAFFIC LIGHT= HUMAN N CAR!!!!!
we were not trapped in the snow anymore:>>


N we drove int o the town, found he museum with some helps, i must say German people are soooooo nice n sweet n helpful!!!!!!!!!!!



n then in the museum I saw my first cuckoo clocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


lots n lots of them, later we know that furtwangen is actually a holiday resort,once again, have to thanks tom tom bringging us there:>


*Wongs are every where:>*


After the clock museum, we went to the near by xmas market to have some lunch..


standing under the tent in the snow having some egg roll soup with the local- best experience ever!!!!! I had two bowls of them:>>
After we had our lunch, we quickly jump into the car again to take off to triberg, we were on the tight scedule!!!! Have to go triberg n then have to go look for our hostel in ottenberg!!! Triberg is only 16 km away, but that is the most beautiful journey that we had on our entire trip!!!




I have only seen these in a post card or a calendar!!!!


N now is in my camera!!!!!!!!




When we arrived triberg, snow were much lighter..n we trekked up to the water fall near the town:>







There is only one word - COLD!!!!




And Fang Feng had time to make a snow man!!! Abit handicap, but non the less, a snow man:>




And we had a snow ball fight as well!!



And later in the town we visited the house of 1000 clocks n bought my first cuckoo clock:> there are so many choices!!!!! I dun even know where to start!!! And finally I chose this



THIS LITTLE BEAUTY COST ME 179 EURO!!!!! VERY FORESTY..GOT A DEER N BIRDS N PINE TREE!!!ONE DAY CUCKOO CLOCK !!!!:>>i AM HAPPY!!!!



Was planning to to buy another small cuckoo clock but upon paying I spotted this nice cow clock instead:> 62 euro!!! I bled my wallet out at the second days of the tour n have to carry this two babies for the rest of my journey...


THATS NOT THE BEST PART OF THE DAY YET!!!!
SANTA SAID: NOT ONLY I WILL GIVE U LOTS OF SNOW, I AM GOING TO MAKE U GUYS PRINCE AND PRINCESS, LET U STAY IN A CASTLE!!!!




YES!!! IN A CASTLE!!!!




STAY TUNE:>>>>>>

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Dear, I like the cuckoo clock... :)

the kampung girl said...

really? Can come to my house and enjoy it together:>