Saturday, December 20, 2008


I WISH YOU A MERRY XMAS
I WISH YOU A MERRY XMAS
I WISH YOU A MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!


Here are some of the photos taken at xmas market across Germany!!!
Obviously they enjoy xmas much more than the Brit..
Their xmas markets ROCK!!!!



Their sell almost anything, from hand make animals, toy, candle to xmas light!!!
Look at those hand make animals-- their all looked so cute n I can almost hear them whispering in my ear" Bring me home please.."

Personally I feel xmas market in Munich is still the best,big town square with lots of light and stalls and the crowd!!

If you have plenty of time, do go thru all those stall n those pretty things that they are selling.
N I promise you- you Will sure end up buying something , whether you need it or not is another story:>>


Merry Christmas everyone!!!!
May you all have a wonderful wonderful year ahead:>

No comments: