Tuesday, December 18, 2007


Another freezing cold day!!!
At last got my assignment handed in yesterday!!! Just have to sit tight and wait for the result for now:> Been to view bicycle an d LCD TV yesterday:> The bicycle that i wanted cost almost 200 pounds!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXPENSIVE!!!! And i cant help worrying that when i ride on the road people will just drag me off the bike and snatch my bike!!! Anyway, that will be in my wish list for now:> If anyone wanted to buy me Xmas present:> haha...
Been out "Yum Cha " with two sisters today:> Was a great gathering:>
Went on to oxford street after with Grace, This year christmas light is not as good as last year. But is nice to soak up in the christmas atmosphere n crowd n window shopping. I CANT WAIT FOR THE SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Have to start planning my holiday home soon, plane ticket is getting more expensive, think i will have take emirates at the end of the day:< Not too sure if i am looking forward to it..and I have to wait for the opening date for my next module..TVU is one of the most disappointing and disorganize uni that i ever seen.. they cant even confirm the date of the course; even they have the confirmed date, they will give u the wrong information!! WTH!!
Anyway, will wait and see.. If nothing happened after i came back, i will start my spanish again:> looking forward:>
Anyway, happy Xmas every one:>

No comments: