Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Busy busy busy!!! Been busy whole week doing my assignment , good news is I am finishing soon, just need to do some amendment, hopefully will finish before time n i can go ice skating!!!! Finger crossed:>

I had a Long day yesterday, early today, and long day again tomorrow!!! I am dying!!! Two days in a roll with out proper meal break!!And my period cramp is killing me!!! But must be fair, I always on with great people , helping each other so much:>I always say if i got the choice, i would rather have a intubated patient with Balloon plus filter plus swanzgan plus 10 syringe pumps than having those day 1 post op!!!!! So many things to watch n do for them, it is worse when u got someone who is super pampered n behaved like a giant baby!!! I wonder why those women spoil their men so much at home, I mean i can understand that u have to take good care of ur man n pampered him when ever u can, but feed him everyday even though he is fit n well at home??? Ever wonder why he ended up having a heart surgery??

Anyway!! New record has been set!!! i never know a person can be shock so many times!!!! 16 times i heard???Must be so cooked up inside:> i am sorry, is not funny, shouldnt make jokes on thing like that:>But let me tell u what is real funny:> someone get a real good smack on the head today because din do what he was told:> hahaha!!!!!! poor thing:> But come on, think on the positive site, she smacked u becos she cares about u ok, so is a good thing afterall:>Cheers!!!

No comments: