Saturday, December 29, 2007

Two more days to go and we will be in a brand new year!!!!!!!!! Hope everyone will have a great year ahead:> Will not brat about my new year resolution here:> Pointless..But i do have a wish list:> I want my bicycle!! My LCD digital tv!! My holidays!!There is still a whole list of country in my list..this will be a" tag along with the local" year:> Hopefully, might not come true but will pray hard on it:>

so !! what i have been doing since my last post??

24/12- work..

25/12- work, went to Sandy's for xmas party for a while, then proceed to Grace for xmas dinner:> N Jaspar cooked crispy pork chop for dinner!!! I have never eaten pork as main dish in my whole life before:> Seriously!!!! I told Grace i never had so much pork in my life before:> N that was about two slices.. Haha.. But i must say that is not that bad at all:> especially the crispy skin:> And we ended our nite watching Hannibal rising..

26/12- work, out with friend from work watching I am legend..dun really like it, old plot.. But will smith was good in it..Day 1 of home alone!!

27/12- Planned a dinner gathering at my place, but went out shopping with John n Kaywon, home late, only started cooking at 5 pm!!! And i have to cook for 10 people!!! Haha.. It was fun, it ended up half of them turned up early helping n stressing me in the kitchen:> maybe not the best dish ever from me, but we had a great time get together n chitchat n gossip.. N the other half of the people turned up at around 1030 pm all high n drunk!!! n they continued to finish another bottle of wine n couple of beer in my room..night ended around 2 am.. just before i went to bed, i realized i forgot to take photos:<

28/12- Harrod Sale!!!! woke up early went with Sandy, after few hours of squeezing n pushing around with the crowd, we left the place with handful of shopping bags n a big hole in out pocket:> I bought couple of perfumes n some face wash plus cosmetic, also i bought a pair of super nice earring form swarovski for only GBP 19.95!!!!Went out for a drink with friends again during the night..AGAIN!!! Mind u half of them were those drunker that turned up at my place last nite:> N this nite not only they got them self all high , I too had half a bottle of Smirnoff under peer pressure !!! Horrible!! I was all red n flush n having palpitation, lucky i din puke, but went straight to bed after n slept till 10 today morning..


Supposed to go ice skating today but buddy was not well:My shoulder is still hurting from carrying all the shopping bags around the town yesterday:> N i am still home alone..till next year:>

Good way to end my year in food n drink n shopping n company of great friends:> Looking froward to the brand new year:>

Happy New Year every one:>

1 comment:

Lynn said...

hi Dear,

Happy New Year to u!!!!!!!