Monday, October 29, 2007

THE MEPHISTO CLUB
Another crime evil fiction..I know i should have spend more time on my study instead, but i was so hooked that i cant stop reading it:>
Anyway, another weekend. Enjoyed a bright chilly sunny morning in the comfort of my duvet reading the book:> Good start.
Then I thought i should properly update my blog before i settled myself in another book that i ought a while ago:>
=================================
There were so many places to visit in Barcelona, we dun even know where to start, n which one to go first..
Parc de Montjuic and nearby attraction was our day 2 program. And on the very day, my beloved 2 pounds Primark sandals decided to die on my half way of our journey:< N we have to go back all the way to the hostel to get my shoes changed. Annoying:<

Anyway, we reached to the park about mid morning. n we toke a cable car up to the hill..



From the mountain top we can see the whole barcelona city center n the sea port..



after we had enough of the view and enough photos taking, we make our way down to the olympic stadium n national museum..


This is the first time i saw a country actually have an outdoor escalator in their tourist attraction..amazing..




the whole area is much bigger than we thought




and despite of the hungriness, we still got time to play with all the games n stuff in the park before we headed for the stadium..


And I dun know what to think about the stadium when i see it, other than Olympic game used to happen there on the same very stadium, hundred of world class sportsmen n women used to stand on the very ground..other than that, it just look like any other sport stadium to me..
And there are still lots of construction going on round the places..well, Spain is full of construction work..Where ever u go..just imagine when all the construction work has finished in the future..how good the country will look:> Hope i will live long enuf to see it :>



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what? I really hate you now haha...