Monday, October 08, 2007

Tired tired tired!!!

Just finished my class, 2nd day already got a whole pile of work sheets that i am suppose to complete in two weeks time.

Wati will be home for her new year..oh ya, Selamat Hari Raya every one!!!!Hope u guys back home will enjoy each other company as usual visiting every one:>

N not to mention that i am counting down the time- 4 more days!!!! n Liying will be here!!!! N soon i will be SPAINing away!!! HOORAY!!!!

But that means i have gotto finish all my home week in this three days!!!!!! HELP!!! WHERE IS THE TIME????? And i was hoping that can do some revision before i go to the next study day, but look at my scedule- FAT HOPE!!!! I better stop now n start moving..feed my hungry tummy first- seafood pasta tonite:>

see u guys!! ENJOY LIFE!!


No comments: