Tuesday, October 02, 2007

busy busy busy

Coming to end of the year soo, christmas coming soon!!! OMG!! Can i stop the clock some where?
So many thing to do but so little time.

Atlast, I am back to school again.. goal achieving..good news..but i have to give up spanish for now, not that got to do with the school, but is my holiday...YES!!! I will be on holiday again!!! Liying will be here in ten days time..n we will be off to spain!!!! HOORAY!!! Hopefully all the Spanish that i have learned will come into use..haha. Well, i wont say i have give up spanish, just that have to find time that will fit into my schedule. I have not talk about the class alot, it was really good!! Learning a new language is always fun n interesting, n i just find it so cool when i was able to picked up some meaning of the words from others!!! still a long way to go, but i wont give it up!!


this is a super delayed update:>
happy moon cake festival...hahaha!!!!! belated..lolzz
Has been seeing this amazing full moon every year from my window:>


Spend my moon cake festival visited Sabrina n friends in her new house, had a great evening talking all sort of thing from how to enlarge a 3 inch length penis to the how to climb up the property ladder...


And of all people I din exect Sabrina will have this chinese bamboo fortune telling stick!! Fascinating:> every one took their turn to shake out the stick, n see what i have got?


STICK NO 38
Doesnt sounds too good, thing will get lost with unpleasant consequences..BUT I must say this thing is damn accurate!! cos i did not lost anything n i did not suffer from any unpleasant consequences- BECOS CLEVER ME MAKE A WISH THAT ALL THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN:> AND I GOT MY WISH!!!!
So accurate hor?? :>
HAHA!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting blog, keep it up xx

Lynn said...

dear, more 6 days to go....Yeah, looking forward to meet you soon.
Last order, anything still need me to bring for you?

can't wait to c u..

luv,
ying