Sunday, July 01, 2007

the return of "THE L WORD "


Finished the series 2 of The L Word not long ago, was introduced to me by YeeWan initially ..great story about a group of lesbians, their life, love, lust, laughter, lies...touching n same time some light hearted scene..and Katherine Moennig( Shane) is amazing!!!!! Simply loved the way she talks, she walks, how she seduces girl n said:" I DUN DO RELATIONSHIP!" AH!!!! How can a girl looks so handsome??? But need not worry, i am still far away from being a lesbian..hehe..even though i have kissed a couple of girls on their lips..(ofcourse by accident..u idiots!!!) 99% inside me still crazy about man, the 1 % is left for Katherine Moennig..hahaha..(in my dream..lolzzzz)


AND I AM PRETTY SURE I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!! I LOAN THE TAPE TO ONE OF MY FRIEND AND SHE TOTALLY AGREED WITH ME:>

anyway, better stop explaining myself:>sexual disorientation is not in the mid life crisis package..haha..u guys should watch it..nice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am looking for this vcd at s'pore but cannot found, can loan it to me? haha!!!

the kampung girl said...

haha..i got it from library..if u want i help u to buy when its on sale:>

Anonymous said...

katherine's smile is really beautiful and her body... wau. i'm bisexual who likes more girls than guys and i think its not a bad thing even here in finland.

(my e-mail is: harlow__@hotmail.com if you wanna keep in touch with me sometimes)