Monday, July 16, 2007

1 year old!!!!

my blog- 1 year old..
get to know u few cool people out there thru my blog, been my pleasure:>
cant remember why do i start writting in the first place..i started off from friendster, thought just wanna keep my friends update on my life..
ok..fine, my life..i am 30 yrs old..atlast..haha..the day that i has been dreading for!! and agian, i cant say thank you enuf for all of u who called me n text me n sing for me n leave massage for me to wish me happy birthday:> love u guys so much:>n ofcos wati n all..thanks for all the gifts n company..been great having u guys around..


i promised myself a quiet walk on my birthday..thinking of peak district n other places..but the weather was so unpredictable n i was too tired after those continuous walk n exercise..i figure i need some proper rest..n now that age catching up..haha!!! WHY THE HELL AM I TALKING LIKE A OLD LADY!!!! DAMMIT!!!
anyway, after a good night out with wati n friends on the 13th..the next day we decided to visit wati's boy friend- Nathan place..i shall call it the NOTHING LAND...huahuhaaaaaa..I am just kidding NAthan..i loved the place..

we visited NATHAN's family, then we went round the place n walk thru the farm lands..
I was kinda hopeful to see lots of animals, but instaed i saw lots of nice flowers..but we did manage to see a couple of horses around..


life has been kind to me so far..my 30 years of life been relatively easy, compare to lots of others...maybe lots of mistakes n wrong decision has been make along the way, things may has been prioritized wrongly..but if i have the choice one more time, i think i will still choose to do lots of things the same way...
Just like I never regret walk right into your life , i was happy..as much as i din regret walk away from u when i have to .. n left piece of my heart behind..I know there will be time that I can collect it again n patch it back ..but mean while, let it be..

they say i am becoming more bitchy...i dun know since when..haha..i told them i went for a Bitch Boot camp..haha..i admit sometimes i am..but most of the time i am still a nice girl:> just feel that i have spend most of my 30 years in life trying to understand others n make others happy..is time to turn the table round..is time to make myself happy n for others to understand me more..


is always so enjoyable looking at quiet place n feeling alone at the same times..both have to come together..is like will draw all ur breath out...n suddenly..is only u n the sky n the wheat n the field..nothing else is important..n u forgot what makes u sad..what makes u stay up middle of the nite crying..what make u so angry ....maybe thats y i like walks so much..

the walk was not too long..but it was tiring..i must thanks wati n nathan for the company..i know how much wati doesnt like walking..but she did it for my sake:> thank u babe..been knowing u for very long...the friend that u love as much as u hate at the same time..hahaha..but i know we love each other most of the time..until i piss u off..hahaha..
as they always say- love n hate only comes with thin line in between..u have to love a person so much to hate the person..it require too much energy n emotion to hate someone..not good for my health..if i cant love u the way i want, i will not hate u..i choose to let go..
N NO!! I am not talking about u wati:> we can continue our love- hate affair forever..haha..

n looking down at my friends list..i have so many old old friends:> i have known some of u all for more than 15 years already!!!n we still can keep in touch n talk most of the time:> the longest have tobe Kah Long:> since primary six..then philo, steffi, lynn, yeewan..so many more..n we has been talking about having a grand party after we known each other ten years..we r way pass that pals:> lets aim for 20 yrs now:> haha..but regardless 1 year or 20 years, i belief people cross path in their life for a reason:> once friended forever friend:> dun u agree?


ok..better stop rambling before u people start thinking that i am a naggy miserable old bitch:> i am not old ok..i am just 30 years old:> see..on the day of turning 30, i still look 21:> how great is that:>
Gotto to go now..Spanish tomorrow:> oh ya.i got a cute Spanish teacher:> David:>hehe..cant wait for tomorrow:>
ADIOS!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

feline said...

phewwww...thought for a moment there u dun want me anymore...hehe so glad dat our affair still means alot to u haha