Saturday, June 16, 2007

I am the night walker

Another week, was a 50 hours week for me..5 nights in a roll!!! I am such a night animal.. But i must admit that has not been bad at all, patient are mostly stable:>and i have to start working again tomorrow!! But next week will be a better week, hopefully can find some times to practice my ice skating and even trying out the new rock wall that i found..

Spanish is the thing!!! Class will start in mid July, no particular reason, just thought that it sounds kinda fun and sexy..haha..lame.

Weigh my self last night, 44kg!! Damn, i want my 900 grams back!!!!! Been looking for a weight gaining regime on the net during the week, so far, The golden rules is must have extra 500 calories on top of my normal diet daily..and try to eat like 6 frequent meals / day and have to do excersice regularly..Where do i find the time?

Now buying food becoming a challenge, i have to look at the labels at all time, lots of red meat and protein.. hmmm.. So far, I had two days of full breakfast - a bagel with two pcs of smoke salmon and salad, smear with cheese spread, a bowl of cereal with 300 mls of whole milk, and one banana. due to my sleeping requirement , i only woke up like 5 pm to have my usual dinner, drink another 300 mls of whole milk before i left to work, and bought a mc donald burger on the way for my supper. On top of that bought some mix nuts to chew thru out my night..come to think of it, this is almost my normal diet when on night, the only xtra thing is the cereal, n milk, banana and the mc donald.

To gain weight and to loss weight is the same- is an obsession and long term battle n need hell lot of determinations..dammit, what wrong with being fashionably slim after all?? May be i am being impatience that i cant see a instant result,and i dun like the idea of eat because u need to eat.. maybe i should try the fastest fat gaining regime instead, mc donlad super meal tds..hahaha..I might survive the boredom of food but not the heart attack..lolzzz

well, i know it wont last and properly wont work on me at all:> But just wanna try :>

No comments: