Monday, June 11, 2007


Been a busy long week, feel like i was in the ward most of the time, indulged myself in all the adrenaline rush n gossips n wong fei hong's kong fu kick n so on..n changed a shift with a friend turned out to be a mistake- busy busy busy...i was so exhausted, as a result i have to give up a week end shift which properly will cost me a LCD tv!!!!!Darn!!

But i did manage to make full use of my Sunday off, i went for my long missed morning walk by the Thames, great sun shine, high tide, 1 hour of brisk walking set me straight for the rest of the day, hopefully will last till the end of the week:> after the walk, had my lunch , n went to high street for a walk, came back, cooked a big pot of Yong Tau Fu, spend the rest of my night watching tv n contemplating- French or Spanish??French or Spanish??French or Spanish??

Received a good news n not so good news from home, my baby sister passed her driving exam!!Haha!! one more person to drive me round when i go home:> My poor mummy had diarrhea for fews days till she have to go to hospital for IV infusion, but is all good now:>

Another long week ahead, another student, More adrenaline, more gossips , more wong fei hongs..fun?? hmm, maybe not the gossips, the rest are ok..looking forward:>

No comments: