Monday, June 04, 2007

holy father VS The holy Egyptian monk-ey

Admitted a priest/father currently,interestingly, not only he is a holy father, also he is a alcoholic, heavy smoker, he used the "bloody " word, n he was super rude!! got him for a night, not too bad, i thought we went on rather well, no drama:>And i was rather please with myself, no kidding!! so, i was at the next bed the night b4 he transfered, my friend was away, n suddenly our father turned round n smiled at me- "come, give me a kiss so that i will always remember you!" I looked at our holy father, not quite know how to response, kiss him? I thought he should bless me on my head, keep me in his prayer all the time. While i was still stunt n thinking what to do next, he grab my hand n kissed it...hmmm...guessed i will be blessed till the end of the world huh??

And so suddenly i remembered, long ago we had a Egyptian monk, black robe, cross on the chest, rather holy looking, all the way from Egypt , live in the monastery since he was young, nv been exposed to the western world, it must be quite a trip for him.
First he tried to kiss my NZ colleague on her lips, "i just wanna say thank you"- he claimed. middle of the night, observation time,2 am, tv is still on in the room, wow, he was watching Basic instinct!! Things just got better, our monk started to press call bell very often, when we attended to him, he said- stomach pain, then ask us to uncovered his blanket n examine him, when we uncovered his blanket, his hospital gown was lifted up all the way till his chest, his pathetic private was well exposed to every one. N he can try the same trick few times a day..WTH??N ofcos, he was the hottest topic in town, we always eager to hear is there anymore funny trick from him..
" BUT He is suppose to be a monk" i said, my friend just laught,"haha.. no, he is just a Monkey"

Now i think of it, I feel rather sad for the monk, imagine u lived in the monastery for the past 80 years in ur life, n maybe not by ur own choice, what would u have to do with urself n all the sudden flock of temptation? I think even a monkey will lose it!!
In comparison, Shame on the priest, he should know better, call himself holy servant..*puke*
what do u think?







No comments: