Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Has been back to work after two days off...got a new staff working with me, initially i was told just for three shift, n now is for two weeks!!!!!!!!!! And after that i will have another student with me on the coming roster!!!HELP!!!!I have not been having to teach people for very long , honestly, i dun fancy teaching new staff very much..( haha.. all my juniors r gonna kill me :> ) it get worse if i got some one slow n cant focus on wat they r doing!!! Cos i am the typical "A type" person when come to work.. And today i was told that i have to keep him with me for two weeks then he will be on his own..hallo!!!! if he turn out to be s*** will that be my fault???? I am not even his preceptor, And i am supposed to be one of the least experience staff in the unit!!!ArGH!!! Will take sometime before i get use to it again, n i gotto have to start reading again before i look too stupid in front of them!! And after today i feel like vomit blood!!! I know, I am sorry, i know i used to be one of those that make people like Wati n Rose vomit blood, n i know he will pick up very fast* cross my finger, pray hard hard* but, i just cant help myself moaning:>
well, nothing much i can do, guess is a good thing to be trusted..? N i have given my warning,"u gonna be miserable for this two weeks,",muahahahahaaaaa!!! just kidding la, i am a nice person:> really!!

3 comments:

feline said...

hmmm..cant remember wen u make me vomit blood...hmmm..nevermind...i still sayang u hehehe

the kampung girl said...

haha..i feel so good now, i must be so damn good .hahahaa!!!!shameless me=D

Anonymous said...

I remember how you used to teach me when i was just brand new to nursing..man such a bitch...but a bitch i'm grateful for teaching me ;) Hahaha