Friday, May 18, 2007

the end of the crisis

Coming to the end of the week, has been a busy but inspiring week..despited the heavy work load, i managed to find time to have some good heart to heart talk with few good friends...n in the mist of very thing, the long gone light bulb in my head come to life n brighten up again..

God knows since when i have lost my own vision in life, shutting my real self from others, developed lots of insecurities in myself n life, n has not been honest with myself clouded my eyes n judgment on so many things. And all those meaningful conversations over the week make me think n reflect..is time for changes--Is time to be more in tune with my own heart n brain, be honest with myself, things that not meant to be should just let it go, stop acting on impulses, learn to express my real feeling, and be more comfortable with my own skin..

New vision n goals has been set,the path does instantly looks straighter n clearer:>
after all, the cracking egg that i dreamed of is not misfortune after all, is just meant that i am coming out from my own hard shell:>

I think i getting over slowly my turning 30 self proclaimed midlife crisis..good news:> also, time to gain back those lbs that i have lost over the weeks..lots of thing to be done:>

3 comments:

NickTay said...

you are not having a mid life crisis la! You have not reached your midlife yet, and will grow much older than 60 ok!

Anonymous said...

oh man..sis you sound serious..you know i'm a "Kepala JUBO" right so i can only say hope all goes well for ya alright :)

Lynn said...

u're our little girl no matter how old r u...:)