Sunday, August 13, 2006

i am a survival

Wow, at last...my long day gone:> And good news is I survived!!

I still cant believed that i manage to pull through the day, must say thank you to all my friends who helps me:>

Spending whole day doing blood gases, giving sodium bicarb, priming filter( I cant believed it, i got to prime three times in a day!!), increase inotrope, new inotrope, more blood gases more sodium bicarb, consulatant constantly asking: why is the pressure drop again? ...sighhh..alast after all the hard work, din make it, RIP..bless him. Oh ya, officially this is my first last office in UK:>

But even though i am busy , i still feel great:> Great satisfaction:> For my personal development:> Infact this whole week has been fulfilling, learned lots of new thing..especially Swangan insertion and wedging:>but i think i had enough for now:> Pleaseeeeeeeeee...give me quiet night:>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh? what do u mean your last office?

Ayeda said...

haha! congrats babe! when u said its ur first! there's gonna be more last office! all the best ya!