Tuesday, August 08, 2006

i am a happy girl:>

I remembered i went to Thailand long ago with Liying, and the tour guide looked at us and pointed at Liying said":" you got money face" Hence will be rich and wealthy.and then he look at me and say:"you got happy face, happy girl.." wah!!!!!!!!

Since then i has been telling people about this story:> and always wonder what makes him say that, ofcourse also think about y am i always happy la?( well, almost always la)

Then i think i know the answer now.. actually i am quite air head..nothing much in my head..maybe thats y i am always a happy girl..lolzzzzzzzz

p.s. dear Aida, thank you for reminding me about the ginko nut:> I must continue to take them before my memory power go off and forget how good they are..hahaa..
And also, congrate to SISTER WATI, welldone babe, proud of you:>

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

agreed...you are a airhead!

the kampung girl said...

kick u!!only me can call myself air head, not other people..blek:P

Anonymous said...

thanks babe!!...how airhead u r, i'll always love u!!heehee

Ayeda said...

No probs! im still trying to get myself to eat gingko nuts but couldnt do it! haha!