Wednesday, August 16, 2006

BAG TAG

Whats in my bag?




well, my bag la, not that my bag is inside my bag, but this is my bag..get it":>
This is my working bag, got it for free when i bought this magazine- Marie Claire:> I can put all the junks inside, good size and nice colour:>


I bring all these things to work every day



My competency book for CICU, important stuff, my future depends on it:>

My mobile, my favourite Swatch watch, brolly and my hat, for the bloody weather in London:>


My Oyster, libraly card, my pinky PUMA core purse and some coins, my sister only give me this much of money every day to bring to work:<


My multi colours pens, yeah, i really need these many pens, green, red, blue and black, cos the charting are colour coded, the rest of the pens? for stand by, incase i misplace some of them:> My scissor, folow me from ward 5B till here ok, dun play play:> And my ID card, oh ya, tornique, incase i need to take blood, but seldome use since i work in icu..


My house keys and locker key, my compac mirror imported from paris:> And vasaline, secret of my sexy lips..lolzz


Tissues and 3-1 milo:> for tea time, keep my day going:>


my hair accessories



Thats all, i dont make up, so no make up pouch, hehe..no pencil case cos i got no money to buy:>
Oh ya, one thing missing, my lunch box:> next time..

No comments: