Sunday, June 08, 2008

Woke up at 1300hrs, decided to go down town to top up my food supply. Out from the Piccadilly circus, I walked right into a large scale demonstration, large group of Sikhs people were chanting and shouting about something, of course i wont understand, but the banner was telling something about killing and abused of Sikh in India. As the group marched down the street shouting, i quickly finished my shopping and jumped on the train home.

Passed by Barons court grave yard on my way home, found a quiet corner to sit down , squirrels were getting all excitable by my presence, pigeons walking around expecting food,Old tomb stone lying still on the ground, All so serene and summery :> I sat there with the pleasant company of the dead and the alive, finished eating my Sushi bento, and read the Chinese news paper that i picked up earlier on. On the way out of the grave yard , a group of youngsters shrieking and throwing water bomb at each other, running around the old tomb stones. A friendly black guy on the bench smile at me and said: "what a happy day huh? " Ya,What a wonderful day, wonderful way to spend an afternoon:>



So glad that summer is finally here:>

No comments: