Sunday, May 18, 2008

COLD COLD COLD!!!!!!!! the sucky cold weather is killing me, n the heater in the room is not working, I am living in a freezer!!!!! My worst nightmare ever!!!! I WANT SUNSHINE N HYDE PARK N RIVER WALK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or atleast let the heater work again? please...

Anyway, quick update!! Exam over last week, atlast, n now will have to concentrate on assignment..hmm..i need some rest first..school tomorrow.. the will be another full week of work..n soon i have to go to ccu!!!!!!!!!! not sure will be good or bad, but i think i will be fine:>

Cant wait till the end of the course n my holiday will start!!!!!! Cant wait cant wait cant wait!!!!!!

Lots more
to be done but first thing on the list is Money for my holiday:> hehe..

ciao!! am i getting lazy in updating blog? ya..!! I am!! Summer coming soon:> will be more interesting:>


No comments: