Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hi hi!!! how u guys doing? Those people in Singapore!!! DUN ENJOY TOO MUCH WITHOUT ME OK!!!!! ( hehe) I am so *&^%&ing jealous that u guys are enjoying so much:>
AND GUESS WHAT I HAVE TO DO HERE!!!

Home work home work n more home works!!!

Been setting a target for myself, have to at least complete part of it:> N i realized that the lecturer din really bother to check on us weather we finished or not anyway..hehe..but i think i should work harder for once.haha..so tomorrow will be my library day!!! n that will burn my day off completely..also i am owing the ward 41 hours!!!

41 bloody hours!! And that is more than one week roster!!

Where the hell was all that come from??? I am on top of the list now:> haha!!!They said cos i was on too many holidays but hei!!!! I used my own Annual leave to go on holiday ok!!! its mainly becos i was only put to work for 52 hours instead of 75 for two weeks on the coming christmas Bank holidays roster..N thats not even my fault!!

*&$%@#&*&

So i have to use this long stretch of day off making up my hours:<>not too bad.. two night will settle it!! hehehe!!!!! thats mean for christmas i will have lots of day off going for christmas sale!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe!!!!!


1 comment:

feline said...

too bad la u got alot of homework.. i oredi had my fair share of dat haha...see u soon babe...miss u