Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Thanks to Yeewan, I was kinda forced to develope this habit of sending postcard to others when ever i was on trip:>haha
And when i was in iceland, i decided to send myself a post card instead:> got it few days ago, faster than i thought it will be:>


n i have chosen a puffin one becos we cant see one clearly..we wrote all this in a fish n chips restaurant:>
cool:>

Also I was given an important task by Katini- buy a tie for Old Uncle Daniel..and i have to post it on my blog to show her!!HAHA!!!Last time i bought a tie for people?? I cant even remember..secondary school maybe??

Anyway, I think this is the one..simple n classy
come with a nice envelope, with logo seal..

so, Kat..what do u think?
there is no more yellow or light orange, the rest are all too bright:P
Let me know if u wanna change it:>


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i dun no u read my 1st comment.or may not published at all u know org bodoh. any way i like d blu so dun hv to change.
luv
kat