Friday, August 10, 2007

7 MORE DAYS TO THIS!!!!!!


Really looking forward to this..but also mean there will be a big hole burned in my pocket..this will be my most expensive holiday ever, i think properly more expensive than going home..well, once in a life time..

Ten days away from my last entry..what i have been doing?
i dun know really..work, class, dvds, aquafit, more work and oh ya..spanish!!
Spanish class has been fun.. slowly getting there, hopefully will have time for level2..some of the words are actually quite similar to malay..

mesa=meja
armario=almari ( i hope i spell this right..haha)

but again, nothing to scream about, most malay language are not original anyway..I really have to get all this masculine feminine thingy stuck in my head..
practice practice practice!!

And yes!!! I have finish Harry Potter the Deathly hallows 2nd time!!! (sometimes ago..)
i kinda like the ending , thought will be worse than this..and my feeling about Severus Snape is right:> Dumbeldore will never trust the wrong person:> haha!! Harry Potter ROCKS!!! too bad is the last book.. when you are following the story, u want to know what happen next as soon as possible, every year July i was like -come on come on..Harry Potter!!!!just like what my sister say, like Eric Cartmen in South Park waiting for his Wii..hahaha... and now the last book was out n i am feeling kinda lost, nothing to look forward to anymore..*sob sob*

Liying will be visiting October:> hooray!! another holiday, have to go look into schedule to see if i could squeeze all my days off in two weeks..fat hope i think...will be sick tomorrow..dun ask me y, just feel like being sick:>

u people take care, wait till i am back form my holiday:>

No comments: