Friday, April 27, 2007

I had my ice skating lesson yesterday:>

Always envy those people who can do all kind of stunts on the skating rink, after yesterday lesson, oh well, i am still far from them, but at least, i can glide ALMOST gracefully on the ice..ok la, "gracefully" is over la...haha..i can glide ALMOST continuously for one round la, i guess is not a bad start..

I find the lesson quite crab, only half n hour, n they just show u the move n expect u to do it on the spot, only one trial per person, half n hour time u have to learn atleast 7-8 moves..but again, ice skating is something that u have to practice on ur own..so there we go, non stop from 7pm- 945pm..was also a free fall session- fall all you can:> i cant remember how many times i fall, cos i decided to let it all go, instead of trying hard not to fall, i just concentrate on how to shift my weight on my leg..but i do remember my first fall was really a bad one, i used my hand to break the fall, for the instant i thought i might have fractured my shoulder bone, and this girl by my side said: " oh well, dun worry, at least it still moving:>" hahaha..right, no worries, still moving, get up n continue again:>

We decided we should go n practice more often, coming winter we gonna attack the outdoor skating rink..WATCH OUT!!!

No comments: