Thursday, April 12, 2007

Read a comic from LISe in the news paper yesterday, and reminded me of my self,
I dont normally read news paper, and once Yee wan told me- must read, then u will know what is happening around the world..

but if u do read, it only filled with depressing news, murdered, killing in the war, child slave, animal abuse, rape , politician's sex scandal, teenage stabbing, Man U lost their match and so on..so depresing!!!where is the motivation of reading?

and the comic ended like-

" sweetie, u r suppose to just read this n not take it in to heart"
" can anyone be so unfeeling about what happen around u?"
" well, only when u are lucky"

Is so right, only when u r lucky, u can then read it, knew it, n not take it to heart...

I know i promise my update on cornwall trip:> will come...


p.s.Received a tragic news yeaterday regarding Kaliamah's husband past away from an accident..our heart always be with u friend..stay strong for those who still love u n those who still need to be loved..



No comments: