Monday, October 02, 2006

I ran out of toilet paper again...is unbelievable how fast we use toilet paper...it was like i just bought almost ten rolls one month ago, and now is all gone????whats going on? Ok, i admit that i have this bloody habit, if the toilet paper is nice and soft, i will used it more than usual, as in maybe instead os three blocks i will use four la..then there was this day, i was sharing with my sister about my fetish with good soft toilet paper...then she was like: "really? ok ah..i used seven blocks each time leh!! " Then look at me with her innocent face...huh???what?? I looked at her and both of us bursted out laughing..I dont know how true is it, she always got this kind of funny sense for joke and humour...but then, properly thats the reason why my toilet paper is running out so fast...hmmm..may be i should start to ration it, only three blocks allowed for each business..or only buy cheapo kind..let me think about it..

No comments: