Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Shopping in Paris

SHOP SHOP SHOP
Last day in paris, is a sunday, we were all excited, course we are going to flea market!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My favourite place to visit:> we went to this Biggest Flea market in paris, at Porte de Clignancourt. Like every other flea market, they sell everything!!!!!!!!from accessories, to clothes , fancy underwear to antiques, old films to used luggages!!!!!!You just have to really look closely to all the stalls, is full of surprise!!!!!!!!

I Love Flea Market!!


jewelleries

old junkies, my favourite!!!!!!


Old movies


Hand bag bought ny my sister, but is not made in france though, is from Africa..lolllllllll

My old kettle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 euro, not bad huh:> can add to my collection:>
love it!!


Advice- Dont ever wait till last day to do ur shopping! specially on sunday in France, all shops are closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
super upset:<>peace!!!!!!!!


tags :

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice buy!!