Monday, July 24, 2006

I am feeling HOT!!

Another hot day, dont know what happen to this summer in london, with all this heat wave business..And sad to say building and buses here are not designed for summer...WTH, dont tell me this their first summer or heat wave..where is the windows?????where is the air con????????how can one stay in the bus with hot sun outside 35degree, with only one small slit on the glass? dont understand? tomorrow will bring camera and show you what i mean:> how can one work in the place that hv got no ventilation at all??? health and safety!!NHS!!!Health and safety regulation!!!what is going on? we need more aircon, more fan, more ventilation!!!!
I WANT AIR!!!I WANT WIND!!!I WANT 25 DEGREE SUMMER!!!!

Tags :

3 comments:

Kat said...

Tell me about it. I'm so hot and bothered at the moment that I am even considering buying a fan. But knowing my luck, it's just going to be shitty weather again as soon as I get my hands on one. Stay cool :)

KY said...

wear bikini to class/work then? lol

Anonymous said...

Do you even own one? a bikini i mean? I think no right :P