Friday, March 28, 2008

Cant wait till the end of the posting!! I am dying up there!!! Non stop walking up n down n i dun even know what it is for!! Is nice to see patient being happy n appreciative, but at some point i cant help asking myself- Why the heck I care what the f$$%^ u people think about me or how happy u people are? Stop complaining n demanding or get urself a private nurse. I will do what need to be done n i will prioritize my work, mean while u people just have to wait till i sort out the urgent stuff!!!

anyway, enuf of complaining, will be over soon:> three more weeks:> N i pass my previous assignment!!!

Had two parties in a row last week:>



Melisa birthday .. had a small gathering at myra's place..


Arlyn baked a big chocolate cake..yummy..


spending all night at Myra's talking eating n watching "movie"( go figure) haha...great night full of fun, slept at 1 am!!


N next day went to school like zombie, after school was another party!!!!


Joyce birthday party..


Ki brought her new born baby girl Hana..sweet..


N joyce was ever so excited cant wait to open the special "pet" that we bought for her from Ann Summer..haha..just for bit of fun ..

there goes another late night n i ended up at work next day all grumpy n bitchy!!

n I got my week end off!! wont be back to work till tuesday:> yeah!!!!!

No comments: