Saturday, January 19, 2008

I am dragging my time!!!

Cant wait to go home..will have whole stretch of on off night shift coming on my way..two more weeks n i will be gone!!! HOORAY!!! Maybe is all the holiday that i been..feel like i have not been home for sooooo longgggg!!!

Anyway, back to what i have been doing..other than doing those survivor shifts,* just have to make sure everyone is still breathing upon handing over* (haha..i am bad:>) also been doing all the last minutes shopping.. shopping list this year is kinda weird..have to serch thru all the "Boots" just to find a shampoo..n NO...I still cant find it!!! Also still got whole list of thing to do before i fly.

N i got to finish my 24 season 6 before i go home!!! I took much longer this time to get it done, one more disc to go!! i need more time..(btw I got it from HMV for only GBP20 !!! Wahahaaa!!! )

Been to Diodi leaving do last night, nothing much happening, karaeoke... disco..headache..anyway, all the best boss!! have a great time in Canada:>

Another dimsum gathering on the way:> MW will be leaving to Saudi soon, wont be seeing her after my holiday. N thats all!! Guess wont have any update any sooner:>
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY:>

No comments: