Saturday, September 15, 2007

BEST IS YET TO COME!!! WHERE??

I dun know, not really looking forward to, will be more fun if I am already there at the end of every thing..journey doesnt seems tobe that important after all, especially when is a tiring one..haha..does it consider as suicidal thought??
FAT HOPE... I am a tough girl , it takes more than that to get me killing myself..
Still waiting for all thing to come clear so that i can plan my life ahead...well, more like planning my next holiday ahead..haha..
unpleasant incident that has happened in the ward making some of my friends really depress...hopefully every thing will turn out right.


Went to this smmall seafood shop on our last day in iceland, famous for lobster soup!! Super good, taste a bit like curry, they put coconut milk in it..is kinda funny tasting coconut milk in Iceland dish, the place is too cold to associate with coconut:> Also thought lobster will taste rubbery, but again i was wrong, it is super soft n fresh!!Yummy:>

Summer is going tobe over soon..did we actually had summer?? As day going shorter, the depressing season is slowly crawling towards us..damn..will be back to the dark age where will wake up in the dark, go to work, n come back home in the dark..damn!! Four season!!
Haven even bought my bicycle yet!!!

No comments: