Wednesday, March 14, 2007

home

hallo people, at last , backedto london again, sad..gonna start work tomorrow, i know once i started working i will be fine, to busy n tired to think about it:>
anyway i had a great holiday backed hom, lots of family time and was great to be able to visit all my uncles n aunties n cousins, and best thing was there are more babies in the family!!!!!!!!! hahaha... all my cousins new borns:> i feel so old:> n is great to see all my grown up nieces n nephews from my cousins, madness when u got whole bunch of them running round playing n shouting n calling u - ah yi..gu jie!!!( aunty) but is always fun to hav kids n babies around:>
anyway, i will be putting up lots of family photoes till u guys feel sick:>

so, first day of new year, u wont belief it, my brother brought us fishing:> dun ask me y:>


an ofcourse we din get any fishes:> cos i have got no patience at all, not even one hour, i was like " so hot!!! lets go home"..hahaha..
my friends came to visit on the third day of new year, then me n liying decided to drive down to tg sedili, a small fishing town, the massive bridge connected to the other side of the sea was finally completed not long ago, now tg sedili is a town that u will definately passed by if u wanna drive along the east coast high way, well , i dun know do they call it east coast high way:> but is a high way along the coast n it has really good scenery along the way:>
then ofcourse without fail, my fav beach:>

Then i went to JB the next day, met up with liying n Yeewan.

On the fifth day of new year, we were off to negeri sembilan for visiting..


my coisins n her baby, looks so much like her:>

another two cuties, he is really a super poser:>

my first nephew from my eldest cousin, he is so grown up now :>

and another two!! they are twins, boy n girl, sweetest that i ever seen:>



then i also get to visit Port dickson, has not been there for ages:>
also i went to Kl, with my sister n liying, n guess what, malaysia eye!!!b how grand, only 15 ringgit for a ride, n i was told that it will go three rounds:> grand huh:> we only spend a weekend there but we really enjoyed ourself.

and the last week of my holliday, i went to singapore.. more catching up..

with hwa ling, best pharmacy in the world:>
with karen n teo..karen is expecting her second baby:>
with every body...

so, there goes my holiday, ended with a family photo at changi air port:> and i know i still owe u guys who is coming to london in may a itinerary, promise, will do it before that:>



1 comment:

NickTay said...

Not a single picture or mention of me :) Such love :D