Friday, December 22, 2006

foggy london

before


after

This morning woke up by my family's phone call to update how bad the flood is back home, then i look out of the window, this is what i saw-nothing!!! more planes gonna be grounded at airport, more tourists gonna be sleeping at the old heatrow airport ...
depressing..look at the forecast n we will have fog for the rest of the week!!!think instead of white christmas, we gonna get fog christmas..
merry christmas every one!!!and happy new year..

4 comments:

Lynn said...

hi dear,

Pei Lee told me tat you have called me last nite? btw, just wanna to tell u tat I n my family all fine, dun worry. The Flood in KT is under control now, but it is a night mare to all the citizens in KT. U got to take care oso as I saw in Newspaper the fog in London is very serious. Wish u Merry Christmas.

the kampung girl said...

glad to hear from u:> happy christmas n happy new year too:>

Anonymous said...

yi huey jie,

i prefer fog than total flood in M'sia. Was god dem lucky my area in M'sia was clear from the flood as i dun wanna spent xmas cleaning up the house. *sigh. MERRY XMAS YA!

-Loong-

the kampung girl said...

lucky u, but my hm town is really bad..take care n merry xmas to u too:>