Sunday, September 17, 2006

going home not going home?

Atlast, two years has passed!!!!!!I am officially staying in London for two years now...two years anneversaries..what shall we do?

Well, some reflection for me, original plan was wanted to come to uk for two years just for the fun and experieces plus travelling ..I was telling myself : come for two years before it was all too late n I get too old..heheee, and now, if i would follow my plan, is time to go home!!!!!!Hooray!!!!my parents will be so happy !! But too bad, change of plan along the way:> I am not going home yet:> Think back what have i achieved for these two years, more than i thought actually..Or I should say, so far heaven has been kind to me, most of my dreams has came true!!

First big dream-work in oversea!!!-achieved

2nd-I am in ICU now!!Yeah!! Being specialize in one field is what i always wanted to do, and i am at the middle of it and i really enjoying it!!!Must say thank you to all those who helped and offered oppurtunities along the way, thank you very much!! to many names to mention:>But you knows who u are..hehee

3rd-Asked my parents over for holiday!!!Just done that, i might have spend alot on the trip, but is all worth it!!They spend even more on me:> Family love- priceless!!!!

well, my 4th and 5th dream is still in progress, must have faith, it will come true!!!

I dont know how long more I gonna stay here, haard to plan i think, Still so many places to visit and so many thing to learn , i will go when i am free!! HuahuaaaaaaaaAnyway, dont give up, I will definately go home one day, when i am free, as promised:>

You guys, please enjoy life, may all ur dreams come true as well, be happy:>ciao ciao, baci baci!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope dream 4 and dream 5 come true for you soon! :)

Anonymous said...

wats d 4th n 5th?? tell me!! tell me!! heehee